Advanced Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter with Neck and Wrist Chord - Measures Oxygen Levels and Pulse with the Future in Your Hands
The advanced pulse oximeter is the best thing you can give to your elderly people as it is easy to use and all it takes is a touch of a finger. The advanced oximeter measures quickly and accurately pulse rate and spo2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levels. Accurately determine your spo2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), fast spo2 readings, pulse measurements and display it conveniently on a large digital bright led display. Accurately displays spo2, pulse rate, respiratory rate and more: rotatable multidirectional display, allows you to view your results in any direction plus, shows perfusion index, pulse wave, pulse rate, bar graph, spo2 level battery level and more.
It also reminds you if the battery is too low. On one set of batteries, 30+ hours of continuous monitoring can be done. The advanced pulse oximeter just needs two AA batteries which are not included. Compact and accommodates a wide range of finger sizes.
- Measures oxygen levels and pulse rates
- Most accurate results without any errors
- Bright LED display and a single button operation
- Easy battery replaceable and removal for user convenience
- Adapts to any finger size and easily compatible
- Includes a handy chord for the neck and wrist
- Dimensions: 3.00’‘x1.20’‘x2.00’’
- Battery life: 30+ hours
- Display: LED display
- Power: Two AA batteries